uk Auto Business News - 05 January 2012 Ford Motor Credit Company, the finance unit of Ford Motor Company (NYSE: F), has sold USD1bn of bonds.
What does FMCC stand for?
FMCC stands for Ford Motor Credit Company
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FMCC
We have 38 other meanings of FMCC in our Acronym Attic
- Furniture Manufacturers Credit Association, Inc.
- Formal Methods in Computer-Aided Design (Conference)
- Free Muslim Coalition Against Terrorism
- Fondation Mégane et Charlie Bérubé (French children's foundation)
- Federation of Mountain Clubs of British Columbia
- Fake Moon Chat Community (anime)
- Family Management Credit Counselors, Inc. (Waterloo, IA)
- Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation
- Florida Minerals and Chemistry Council
- Force Movement Control Center
- Fort Myers Country Club (Florida)
- Fulton-Montgomery Community College
- Future Monitored Command Code (US DoD)
- Friends of the Montgomery County Conservation Corps (Maryland)
- Foundation of Monroe County Community Schools (Bloomington, IN)
- Festival Mondial du Cirque de Demain (French: World Circus Festival of Tomorrow)
- Fix My Computer Dude
- French Modern Country Dance Club (France)
- From My Cold Dead Hands
- Fast Multimedia Courseware Development System