The Forced Internal Recirculation burner reduces emission of nitrogen oxides and carbon monoxide from natural gas combustion.
What does FIRB stand for?
FIRB stands for Forced Internal Recirculation Burner (Gas Technology Institute)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FIRB
We have 12 other meanings of FIRB in our Acronym Attic
- Flight Incident Recording & Monitoring System
- Far Infrared Absolute Spectraphotometer (COBE)
- Far Infrared Absolute Spectrometer
- First Available (airline jargon)
- Faculdades Integradas Rio Branco (Portuguese: Integrated College Rio Branco; Rio Branco, Brazil)
- Faculdades Integradas Rui Barbosa (Portuguese; Brazilian school)
- Far Infrared Background
- Firing Boss (firefighting)
- Flight Information Region Boundary
- Fondo per Gli Investimenti Della Ricerca di Base (Italian: Basic Research Investment Fund)
- Foreign Investment Review Board (Australia)
- Furrow Irrigated Raised Bed (crop planting technique)
- First Islamic Retail Banking Conference
- Federal Islamic Republic of the Comoros
- Finite Impulse Response Channel
- Fixed Income Rates and Currencies
- Flanders International Rally Challenge (Belgium)
- Flight Instructor Refresher Clinic (US FAA)
- Flight Instructor Refresher Course (US FAA)
- Fondazione Italiana per la Ricerca sul Cancro (Italian: Italian Foundation for Cancer Research)