The new heating system will be forced hot water fueled by natural gas, instead of the prior oil-based system, which was expensive.
What does FHW stand for?
FHW stands for Forced Hot Water (heating system)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FHW
We have 17 other meanings of FHW in our Acronym Attic
- Family History Vascular Disease
- Female Hamster Vaginal Discharge
- Four Hills Village Homeowners' Association (est. 1970; Albuquerque, NM)
- Florida Home Vacation Rentals
- Full Helmet Venting System
- Flagstaff Hill Venturer Unit
- Fachhochschule Wien (University of applied science, Vienna, Austria)
- First Hand Wrestling (website)
- Fitzhenry and Whiteside (Canada)
- Florida Host Web, Inc.
- Foundation of the Hellenic World
- Fremde Heere West (German Intelligence Evaluation Service, Western Section, WWII)
- Furthest Hop Win (throughput scheme)
- Federal Highway Administration (US DoT)
- Fife Health and Wellbeing Alliance (UK)
- Fishing, Hunting, and Wildlife-Associated Recreation
- Free Hosted Websites Community
- Feline Heart Worm Disease
- Fingers Hand Wrist Forearm
- Fred Hart Williams Genealogical Society (Michigan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A forced hot water system would be more efficient, he said, as well as new windows.