[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Convective space heaters provide forced hot air for tents and shelters.
What does FHA stand for?
FHA stands for Forced Hot Air (heating)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FHA
We have 120 other meanings of FHA in our Acronym Attic
- Finnish Heart Association
- Fire Hazards Analysis
- First Harmonic Approximation (power management)
- Flight Hardware Availability
- Floating Homes Association (Seattle, WA)
- Florida Hospital Association
- Fomento de Hipotecas Aseguradas (Spanish: Promotion of Insured Mortgages)
- Fondo de Hipotecas Aseguradas (Spanish: Insured Mortgage Fund)
- Food & Hotel Asia (trade show)
- Food and Humanitarian Assistance
- Foreign Humanitarian Assistance
- Foundation for Health in Aging
- Foundation for Humanity’s Adulthood
- Frankenmuth Historical Association (Frankenmuth, Michigan)
- Fraser Health Authority (various locations)
- Frontier Highways Authority (Pakistan)
- Full Height Anamorphic
- Functional Hazard Analysis (safety assessment)
- Functional Hazard Assessment
Samples in periodicals archive:
Forced hot air is circulated simultaneously throughout the chamber and injection baskets to powerfully dry the interior and exterior of glassware.
The forced hot air treatment was approved by the USDA for grapefruit, tangerines, and Valencia oranges in 1998, and for navel oranges in 1999.
The worst things to have in the bedroom are wall-to-wall carpets, venetian blinds, down-filled blankets, feather pillows, heating vents with forced hot air, dogs, cats, and closets full of clothing.