The technological superiority of the Voraxial Separator over conventional technologies is in its ability to produce a real-time, high "g" centrifugal force to yield a high purity product or products at a volume of 8 to over 1,000,000 gallons per minute.
What does FY stand for?
FY stands for Force to Yield (engineering)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FY
We have 4 other meanings of FY in our Acronym Attic
- Force Twenty-One
- Force XXI Land Warrior
- Force Twenty-One Training Program
- Foreign Exchange Yen Clearing System (Japan)
- First Trust Materials Alphadex Fund
- Blackpool (postcode, United Kingdom)
- Feng Yun Satellite
- Fight Yard (gaming, Counter-Strike)
- Financial Year
- Fiscal Year
- Forget You (polite form)
- Foundation Year
- Fraternally Yours
- Full Year
- Fushigi Yuugi (Anime)
- Florida Yards & Neighborhoods Program
- Forget You and the Sysop You Rode in On (polite form)
- Feng-Yun 2 (geostatioary meteorological satellite of China)
- Foundation Year 1 (medical students, UK)
- Fédération Yoga et Ayurveda (French Yoga federation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The technological superiority of the VAS over conventional technologies is in its ability to produce a real-time, high "g" centrifugal force to yield a high purity product or products.