The key to any lug nut/stud combination is not the visual check, but the requirements for clamping force and torque retention.
What does F/T stand for?
F/T stands for Force and Torque
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of F/T
We have 47 other meanings of F/T in our Acronym Attic
- Fridge/Stove (rental listings)
- Frontside (extreme sports)
- Frozen Section (histology)
- Fuel Surcharge
- Full Service
- for show only
- For the Services of
- Facilities/Scheduling Request Form (University of South Carolina Aiken)
- Flats Tub (Canada Post)
- Free/Total PSA (Prostate-Specific Antigen) Ratio
- Frozen/Thawed (reptile feeding)
- Full Thread (screw)
- Full Time
- Functional/Technical/Physical Site Survey
- Film and Television Archives Advisory Committee (now Association of Moving Image Archives)
- Free to Total Prostatic Specific Antigen
- Farmers Union
- Fishing Vessel
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tensile Force and Torque at Break for Three Screw Types (Mean From Five Tests).