There''s His force protection team guard armoured vehicles as they make regular journeys across Iraq to neighbouring Kuwait, to collect and deliver people and supplies.
What does FPT stand for?
FPT stands for Force Protection Team
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FPT
We have 89 other meanings of FPT in our Acronym Attic
- Fire Prevention Technician
- Fire Protection Technology (various organizations)
- Fixed Parameter Tractability (computing algorithms)
- Fixed Price Type
- Fixed-Price Tender (finance)
- Fleet Project Team
- Flight Path Tool (Aviation Digital Data Service; US NOAA)
- Follow-On Production Test
- Fonction Publique Territoriale (French: Public Service Region)
- Food Protection Trends (International Association for Food Protection publication)
- Force Protection Tool
- Forced Perfect Termination
- Formation Professionnelle et Technique (French: Vocational and Technical Training)
- Formatted Product Tool (US GSA)
- Fourgon Pompe-Tonne (French fire truck)
- France Poker Tour
- Frequently Posted Thread(s)
- Friends Provident Trophy (cricket)
- Full Period Termination (US Navy fleet communication circuits)
- Full Power Trial
Samples in periodicals archive:
Before 1995, the Force Protection Team consisted of three CI Soldiers, trained to conduct CI Force Protection Source Operations (CFSO), and one HUMINT Soldier trained to conduct interrogation.
As you know, a basic purpose of this symposium is to chart a course to transform your role as Security Forces members and to expand the players on the force protection team to include every Airman.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] To solve this problem, the force protection team of LSA Anaconda's mayor cell and the 2d Battalion (Air Assault), 44th Air Defense Artillery, developed a plan to reorganize the gravel stockpile area and reroute dump trucks by upgrading two access roads and building bridges across two parallel canals south of the north ECP.
We teach them to work with all local force protection teams, including security forces, to give the commander more options to safely operate tankers in a terminal area.
The force protection teams analyzed tasks in the functional categories of-- * Intelligence.