Army Europe where he served as the Chief of Plans, Training and Force Management Division, Office of the Deputy Chief of Staff for Intelligence until he assumed command of the 66th MI Brigade in 1984.
What does FMD stand for?
FMD stands for Force Management Division
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FMD
We have 111 other meanings of FMD in our Acronym Attic
- Fleet Management Division (various locations)
- Flood Maintenance Division (Los Angeles, CA)
- Flooded Member Detection (offshore engineering)
- Florida Mainstream Democrats
- Flow-Mediated Dilatation
- Fluid Mechanics Department (various organizations)
- Fluorescent Multi-layer Disk
- Fondazione Mondo Digitale (Italian: Digital World Foundation)
- Fonds Migration et Développement (French: Migration and Development Fund)
- Foot and Mouth Disease
- Force Mix Data
- Force Modernization Division
- Fort Madison (Amtrak station code; Fort Madison, IA)
- Forward Multiplicity Detector
- Fournitures et Matériels de Déménagements (French: Moving Supplies and Materials)
- Free Music Download
- Frontometaphyseal Dysplasia (progressive bone disease)
- Fuels Manager Defense
- Full Material Disclosure (products; varioius companies)
- Full Modulation Diversity
Samples in periodicals archive:
The request for authorization to obtain these items was submitted through the V Corps and USAREUR G-3 Force Management Divisions to HQDA, where it was approved.
Krista Kortum, chief of Services Plans and Force Management Division at the headquarters.