The force field analysis was pioneered by the German-American psychologist Kurt Lewin.
What does FFA stand for?
FFA stands for Force Field Analysis (psychological technique)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FFA
We have 208 other meanings of FFA in our Acronym Attic
- Florida Forestry Association
- Florida Fruit Association
- Flow of Funds Accounts
- Flygtekniska Försöksanstalten (Aeronautical Research Institute of Sweden)
- Food and Foodstuff Association (of Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam)
- Food For Agriculture (WHO)
- Food for Assets
- Football Federation of Australia (soccer/football, Australia)
- Football for All (various locations)
- For Further Assignment (US DoD)
- Forces Françaises en Allemagne (French: French Forces in Germany)
- Forest Farmers Association
- Forest Fire Association (Nelspruit, South Africa)
- Form Factor Accurate (Qualcomm)
- Forum Fisheries Agency
- Forum Francophone des Affaires (French: Francophone Business Forum)
- Forward Freight Agreement
- Foster Family Agency (various locations)
- Foundations for Algebra (textbook)
- Framework for Action
Samples in periodicals archive:
Using Lewin's Force Field Analysis as the model guiding the change, a key feature of the process was the identification of the forces that either supported or hindered the organizational work plan for the changeover.
Using force field analysis to facilitate change Have you ever wondered why a supervisor or employee responds to a situation in a totally unexpected way?