A MICAP can be determined by priority, urgency of need designator (UND), (5) urgency justification code (UJC), (6) force activity designator (F/AD), (7) and transaction exception code (TEX).
What does FAD stand for?
FAD stands for Force Activity Designator
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FAD
We have 170 other meanings of FAD in our Acronym Attic
- Flea Allergy Dermatitis
- Fleet Air Defense
- Fleet Air Detachment (US Navy)
- Florida Association of the Deaf, Inc.
- Follow Any Day
- Fonds Africain de Développement (French: African Development Fund; est. 1972)
- Food Availability Decline (economics)
- For A Day
- For Additional Days
- Force Accounting Designator
- Foreign Affairs Division (various locations)
- Foreign Animal Disease
- Formación a Distancia (Spanish: Distance Training)
- Formal Agency Decision (military courts and review board agencies)
- Formazione a Distanza (Italian: Distance Learning)
- Formulation Authorization Document
- Forward Area Defense
- Forward Area Display
- Frame Assembler/Disassembler
- Free Air Delivery (compressors)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Establishing a Priority Project Code and Upgrading Force Activity Designators During the transfer of excess F-4 aircraft and logistics support to the southern flank of NATO under the Southern Region Amendment in 1988, the AFSAC created a unique specialized project code entitled Pacer Gander.
This model uses marginal analysis to maximize the number of organizations' equipment fill rates, thereby maximizing the number of fully mission ready (S-rating) by force activity designator (FAD) and use code.