Influence of forage-to-concentrate ratios on intake, digestibility, chewing, and milk production of dairy goats.
What does F/C stand for?
F/C stands for Forage-to-Concentrate Ratio (nutrition)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of F/C
We have 108 other meanings of F/C in our Acronym Attic
- for the benefit
- Friends with Benefits
- Forward/Backward Hankel Approximation Method
- Fuel/Blanket Properties Task Group
- Fever/Chills (medical)
- Film Coated
- Fiscal Cancel (philately)
- Flight Control
- Foley Catheter (medical; urinary catheter)