For some unknown reason the white harebells were regarded as being lucky and there was no problem with picking them.
What does FSUR stand for?
FSUR stands for For Some Unknown Reason
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of FSUR
- Foundation for the Support of the United Nations
- Franklin Square United Neighborhood Association (Franklin Square, NY)
- Full Spectrum Unconventional Operations (Department of the Army)
- Fat Stupid Ugly People (band)
- Final Space Utilization Plan
- Forest Sector Umbrella Programme (Uganda)
- Florida State University: Panama City (Panama City, FL)
- Florida State University Police Department (Tallahassee, FL)
- Federal Reporter (Supplement)
- Feng Shui Ultimate Resource (website)
- Former Soviet Union Republics
- Funny Suped-Up Racers
- Florida State University Research Foundation, Inc. (Florida State University; Tallahassee, FL)
- Florida State University School
- Florida State University System
- Fairfield-Suison Unified School District (California public school district)
- Former Solvent Underground Storage Tank
- Fellow of the Society for Underwater Technology (UK)
- Fonds du Service Universel des Télécommunications (French: Universal Telecommunications Service Fund; Morocco)
- Florida Standard Urban Transportation Modeling System (model used to predict highway traffic)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Scientists discovered that for some unknown reason, people with PD have a progressive and significant loss of the brain's dopamine-making neurons.
It may be that you make room for new plants when you remove something you get tired of or when you lose patience with a plant that was supposed to flower prolifically but, for some unknown reason, gives you nothing but leaves.
When authorities arrived, they learned that the girl had been working with the horse when, for some unknown reason, it kicked her.
But in recent years, reports NOAA, for some unknown reason the number of returns has dropped by several thousand each year.
Cruz was attempting Tuesday to retrieve his radio-controlled boat in the lake, where it had stopped for some unknown reason, witnesses told police.
But police said the man for some unknown reason began heading for the detective and his partner, who had stopped to break up the fight and had identified themselves as law enforcement.
Barnabys - without an apostrophe for some unknown reason - will go into a restored four-story art deco building built in the '30s.