At 100 yards, the crossbow bolt was still carrying 140 foot-pounds of energy, while the compound arrow was down to a mere 40 foot-pounds an astounding difference.
What does FT-LB stand for?
FT-LB stands for Foot-Pound
This definition appears frequently
We have 1 other meaning of FT-LB in our Acronym Attic
- Foot Pound
- Fuel Transfer And Storage Assembly
- Fractional T-1
- Fourier Transform Atomic Absorption Flame Spectrometer
- Full Term, Appropriate for Gestational Age
- Fault-Tolerant Common Object Request Broker Architecture
- Fixed Transmitter - Fixed Receiver
- Fourier Transform-Infrared
- Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy in the Attenuated Total Reflection Mode
- Fourier Transform Infrared Reflection Absorption Spectroscopy
- Fourier Transform Matrix Assisted Laser Desorption Mass Spectrometry
- Firm Transportation Risk Alleviation Mechanism
- Fixed-Tuned Transmitter, Tunable Receiver
- Fixed Transmitter, Tunable Receiver, with Collision Avoidance
- Fault Tolerant/Air Data Inertial Reference System
- Flight Time/Flight-Hour
- Feet Per Minute
- Failure Tolerance/Redundancy Management
- Feet Per Second
- Fire Control Technician First Class (Naval Rating)
Samples in periodicals archive:
To the point, the Legacy SE is a 12 foot-pound rifle in .
5 litre four-cylinder engine that delivers 161bhp and 161 foot-pounds of torque, while the upper-level trims are available with a turbocharged 2.
I took the controls and turned toward the Fairhope airport, setting 850 foot-pounds of torque.
The 185-horsepower and 300 foot-pounds of torque motivates more than 2 tons of rolling mass, and k tows up to 7,000 pounds.