____ 2 speed transfer case, 6,000 foot pound capacity, air control*****
What does FT LB stand for?
FT LB stands for Foot Pound
This definition appears very frequently
- Fun Time
- Fun Trivia (website)
- Functional Test
- Functional Type
- Fund Type
- Funding Team
- Funds Transfer
- Future Tank
- Terminal Forecast (aviation weather prediction)
- Field Test Design Verification Test
- Fuel Transfer And Storage Assembly
- Fractional T-1
- Fourier Transform Atomic Absorption Flame Spectrometer
- Full Term, Appropriate for Gestational Age
- Fault-Tolerant Common Object Request Broker Architecture
- Fixed Transmitter - Fixed Receiver
- Fourier Transform-Infrared
- Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy in the Attenuated Total Reflection Mode
- Fourier Transform Infrared Reflection Absorption Spectroscopy
Samples in periodicals archive:
The ESW-M is designed to operate on 20 gpm hydraulic flow from the excavator to produce up to 60,000 foot pounds of breakout torque, 45,000 foot pounds of make-up torque, and 2,000 foot pounds torque spinner.
Designed to do the work of four torque wrenches, the TechAngle Electronic Torque Wrench allows users to set the torque value in Newton meters, foot pounds, or inch pounds and angle of rotation.
This combination of velocity and bullet weight produces a muzzle energy of 3,187 foot pounds, with more than a ton of energy remaining at 100 yards.
5 million foot pound impact, exceeding Department of State and Department of Defense test standards.
With 400 foot pounds of torque, the Ram Cummins Diesel is almost as much fun to drive as a couple of my other favorite Dodges -- my personal 1978 Dodge Li'l Red Truck and the incredible new Viper.
The new Caterpillar(R) 3054C turbo-charged diesel engine delivers 100 horsepower and gives the RC-100 304 foot pounds of engine torque, more than any other rubber-tracked loader.
The compound shoots a faster arrow with more foot pounds of energy, but a bull elk hit right with a big-game bow is in the bag every time in spite of pitiful (by comparison) arrow-striking.