What does F&M stand for?
F&M stands for Fool & his Money
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of F&M
- Furnish and Install (construction)
- Finance & Investment Cell
- Force and Infrastructure Code
- Facilities And Industrial Engineering
- Flight and Increment Manager (US NASA)
- Frajzyngier and Johnston
- Farmers & Merchants
- Father and Mother
- Ferry and Maintenance
- Fishbach and Moore, Inc.