Analysis of integrated virological and epidemiological reports of norovirus outbreaks collected within the foodborne viruses in Europe Network from 1 July 2001 to 30 June 2006.
What does FBVE stand for?
FBVE stands for Foodborne Viruses in Europe (EU Food, Nutrition, and Health)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FBVE
We have 1 other meaning of FBVE in our Acronym Attic
- Fractional Blood Volume
- Free Bible Version
- French Bureau Veritas
- Frequency Bias Value
- Fuel Building Ventilation
- Fédération Belge des Véhicules Anciens (French: Belgian Federation of Vintage Vehicles; Belgium)
- Florida Basketball and Volleyball Association
- Fort Belvoir, Virginia
- Fibre Based Variable Contrast (photograph type)
- Federal Board for Vocational Education
- Federatie van de Belgische Verenigingen voor Informatica (Belgian Federation of Informatics Associations)
- Fédération Belge de Vol Libre (French: Belgian Federation of Free Flight)
- Free Boundary Value Problem
- Friends of Bella Vista Park (Oakland, CA)
- Foundation for Boulder Valley Schools (Colorado)
- Free Birth Vulgarity Will Not Be Tolerated (gaming)
- Family Biography Workshop (healthcare)
- Farm Bureau Women (various locations)
- Fasting Blood Work
- Fat Burning Walk (exercise)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The need for a better surveillance system has also been recognized by the Foodborne Viruses in Europe (FBVE) network, which has conducted virus-specific surveillance of gastroenteritis outbreaks since 1999 (5).
Timeline of Web-based reporting of epidemiologic and virologic data and interrogation of the database for the Foodborne Viruses in Europe Group.