Educational programs such as the Food-Safe Schools Action Guide can help in identifying food vehicles.
What does FSSAG stand for?
FSSAG stands for Food-Safe Schools Action Guide
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Fine Sun Sensor Assembly
- Fire Suppression Systems Association (Baltimore, MD)
- Flashing Symbolic Signal Ahead
- Flexible Substrata Solar Array
- Flight School Security Awareness (various organizations)
- Florida Sport Shooting Association
- Flying Scot Sailing Association (Columbia, SC, USA)
- France Sarbacane Sportive Amateurs (French sports association)
- French Stanford Student Association (est. 1999)
- Family Support Services Advisory Council (Montana)
- Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (est. 2006)
- Female Secondary School Assistance Project (Bangladesh)
- Flight Support System Axis System
- Female Scientists in Structural Biology (Switzerland)
- Fima Securities Sdn. Bhd. (Malaysia)
- Financial Solvency Standards Board (California)
- Fondation Sylvie et Simon Blais (French: Sylvie and Simon Blais Foundation; Canada)
- Foreign Studies Service Bureau (India; education)
- Freestyle Street Basketball (gaming)
- Frontiers in Systems and Synthetic Biology (conference)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Food-Safe Schools Action Guide Workshop: Taking a Team Approach to School Food Safety Saturday, June 24 NEHA, in cooperation with USDA/Food Nutrition Service (FNS), is pleased to offer the Food-Safe Schools Action Guide workshop.
The Food-Safe Schools Action Guide Toolkit, unveiled on June 27, 2005, at NEHA's Annual Educational Conference & Exhibition, provides a one-stop resource for preventing foodborne illness.
June 25 Food-Safe Schools Action Guide Workshop N/C N/C Sat.
FREE Food-Safe Schools Action Guide Workshop Saturday, June 25 (9:00am-3:00pm) CDC and the National Coalition for Food-Safe Schools partners have developed this new resource guide to help with school food safety strategies.
FREE Food-Safe Schools Action Guide Workshop Saturday, June 25 NEHA, in cooperation with CDC/Division of Adolescent and School Health, is pleased to offer the Food-Safe Schools Action Guide workshop.