FOOD for Lane County has launched its first mobile pantry site in Eugene.
What does FFLC stand for?
FFLC stands for Food for Lane County (Oregon)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FFLC
We have 2 other meanings of FFLC in our Acronym Attic
- Florida Foreign Language Association
- Forest Fire Lookout Association
- Friendship Force of Los Angeles (Los Angeles, California, USA)
- Fundación Futuro Latinoamericano (Spanish: Latin American Future Foundation)
- Frogtown Family Lofts and Artists Cooperative (A housing cooperative established in 1993 in St . Paul Minnesota)
- Families and Friends of Lesbians and Gays (UK)
- Foundation for Food, Life and Growth
- Friends and Families of Lesbians and Gays (UK)
- Future Family of Light Armoured Vehicles
- Focal Fatty Liver Change
- Fog Free Lens Cleaning System
- Fit for Limited Duty (US Coast Guard classification)
- Feeding for Life Foundation (UK)
- Female Fun Limitation Factor
- Freedom from Local Failure
- Full-Fat Sweet Lupin Flour
- Fitness for Life Franchise Corporation (est. 1983)
- Food for Life Global (Potomac, MD)
- Guided Missile Light Frigate or Corvette
- Families & Friends of Louisiana’s Incarcerated Children
Samples in periodicals archive:
com, in person at FOOD For Lane County or at Eugene Running Co.
And he's learning a lot about not just FOOD for Lane County but the network of nonprofits that help those in need locally.
Peter DeFazio and representatives from FOOD for Lane County; donation to FOOD for Lane County requested.
Byline: Diane Dietz The Register-Guard Shipments of canned chicken and pork disappeared years ago from the FOOD for Lane County shelves.
FOOD for Lane County Annual Spring Plant Sale - 10 a.
From the Bethel Clothes Closet at Bethesda Lutheran Church (and clothing drives at nearly every other church in town) to service groups like Kiwanis and Rotary and Lions to nonprofit corporations like FOOD for Lane County and Relief Nursery to the parents and children who volunteer in schools raising funds and guarding cross walks.
The collected donations are distributed to 96 FOOD for Lane County partner agencies.