Food and Agriculture Organization (FAQ) gave officials from the Iraqi Ministry of Health a questionnaire on child mortality and asked them to conduct a survey in the capital city of Baghdad.
What does F&A stand for?
F&A stands for Food and Agriculture (subject heading)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of F&A
- Registration (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- Undenominated United States Stamp (29 cents, introduced 3 Feb 1991)
- Federal Supplement (decisions of US district courts)
- Fabrication and Assembly
- Facilities and Administrative Costs (aka Indirect Costs or Overhead)
- Features and Annotations
- Finance & Administration
- Finance and Accounting
- Food & Accommodation
- Food & Agribusiness