4) If health claims are not actively monitored, what will be the impact on the public's trust in the food regulation system and its capacity to ensure that the Food Standards Code has some meaning?
What does FSC stand for?
FSC stands for Food Standards Code (Australia and New Zealand)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FSC
We have 447 other meanings of FSC in our Acronym Attic
- Floridians for School Choice
- Flying Status Code
- Follett Software Company (McHenry, IL)
- Fondation Sciences Citoyennes (French: Citizen Science Foundation)
- Food Safety Commission (Japan)
- Food Safety Consortium
- Food Sanitation Center
- Food Science Central
- Food Service and Cleanliness
- Food Service Committee (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
If approved, the final stage of the process is the publishing of the changes to the Food Standards Code.
b In the Food Standards Code (FSC) Australian and New Zealand food produced using gene technology falls under the section part 1.
When did the new joint Food Standards Code (FSC) for Australia and New Zealand came into force?
Volume 2 of the (Australia New Zealand) Food Standards Code (clause 13, Standard 1.
Abstract Objectives: To determine dietitians' knowledge and perceptions of the nutrition-related labelling requirements of the new Food Standards Code for Australia and New Zealand.
The new Food Standards Code includes changes to which of the following areas?