The Food Standards Agency board unanimously agreed the measure is the best way of reducing defects such as spina bifida - though a final decision will rest with the Government.
What does FSAB stand for?
FSAB stands for Food Standards Agency Board (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FSAB
We have 13 other meanings of FSAB in our Acronym Attic
- Florida Surety Agents Association
- Fonds Social d'Aides aux Apprentis (French: Social Fund of Aid for Apprentices)
- Forescout Counteract Advanced Administrator (security training software course)
- Full Scene Anti-Aliasing
- Future School Administrators Academy
- Florida Sport Aviation Antique and Classic Association
- Fédération Suisse des Associations d'Assistances Médicales (French: Swiss Federation of Associations of Medical Assists)
- Financial Services Advisory Board
- Financial Standards Accounting Board
- Fire Safety Advisory Board
- Force Spéciale d'Airsoft en Beauce (French airsoft association)
- Forensic Specialties Accreditation Board
- Front of Sunni Arab Blocs (Iraq)
- Family Service Association of Bucks County (Pennsylvania)
- Funeral Services Association of British Columbia
- Faculté des Sciences Aïn Chock (Moroccan science faculty)
- Federal and State Affairs Committee
- Fellow of the Association of Surveyors and Architectural Consultants (UK)
- Field Service Advisory Committee
- Film Studies Association of Canada
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Food Standards Agency board yesterday decided to advise the Government that a reliable BSE testing system has been developed to replace the Over-Thirty Months Scheme.
The action plan, agreed by the Food Standards Agency Board at its meeting in Belfast, follows nine months of consultation and consumer research.