For the past two years local authorities working in partnership with the Food Standards Agency have been on a mission to make sure YOU can find out about standards of hygiene, whether in a restaurant, traditional tea shop or the local kebab house.
What does FSA stand for?
FSA stands for Food Standards Agency (UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FSA
We have 469 other meanings of FSA in our Acronym Attic
- Fluid Sealing Association
- Fluidic Self Assembly
- Folded-Slot Antenna
- Fonds de Solidarité Africain (French: African Solidarity Fund)
- Food Safety Act 1990 (UK)
- Food Security Act of 1985
- Food Security Assessment
- Food Service Agency
- Food Service Attendant
- Food Services of America
- Force Structure Allowance
- Force Structure Announcement (US Air Force)
- Force Structure Assessment
- Foreign Sales Agent
- Foreign Service Allowances (UK)
- Foreign Service Availability
- Foreign Student Advisor (university)
- Foreign Systems Acquisition
- Forensic Science Agency of Northern Ireland
- Forest School Association (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mr Paterson said that unless products had been designated as unsafe by the Food Standards Agency (FSA), consumers should not worry.
The Food Standards Agency (FSA) and local authorities are behind the roll-out across England, Wales and Northern Ireland for restaurants, cafes, takeaways, supermarkets and other places that serve food.
Byline: The Australian food standards agency is warning care-givers not to feed infant formula manufactured in China to infants.