He worked as a salesman in food service for 26 years, primarily with Food Services of America Survivors include his mother, Jean Onkst; his grandmother, Ruth Snow; a son, Caden Lange of Eugene; and a daughter, Tagon Hanes of Eugene.
What does FSA stand for?
FSA stands for Food Services of America
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FSA
We have 469 other meanings of FSA in our Acronym Attic
- Flow Survey Apparatus
- Fluid Sealing Association
- Fluidic Self Assembly
- Folded-Slot Antenna
- Fonds de Solidarité Africain (French: African Solidarity Fund)
- Food Safety Act 1990 (UK)
- Food Security Act of 1985
- Food Security Assessment
- Food Service Agency
- Food Service Attendant
- Food Standards Agency (UK)
- Force Structure Allowance
- Force Structure Announcement (US Air Force)
- Force Structure Assessment
- Foreign Sales Agent
- Foreign Service Allowances (UK)
- Foreign Service Availability
- Foreign Student Advisor (university)
- Foreign Systems Acquisition
- Forensic Science Agency of Northern Ireland
Samples in periodicals archive:
That family includes broadline distributor Food Services of America, fresh produce marketer Amerifresh, custom-cut meat processor Ameristar Meats and supply chain efficiency and logistics expert GAMPAC.
com)-- A disaster recovery fund for Food Services of America (FSA) employees affected by the recent Minot, N.
These include such companies as Costco Wholesale, Wal-Mart, Fred Meyer, the Continental Group, Food Services of America and the Lotte Group.