Byline: Emma McKinney Food Safety Team Leader Andrew Marshall has seen so many appalling conditions in Birmingham eateries that he admits he is hard to shock these days.
What does FSTL stand for?
FSTL stands for Food Safety Team Leader (various organizations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FSTL
We have 2 other meanings of FSTL in our Acronym Attic
- Fonds de Solidarité Thérapeutique International (French: International Therapeutic Solidarity Fund)
- Food Safety and Traceability Initiative (Canada)
- France Sous Traitance Industrielle (French: France Industrial Subcontracting)
- Federal Statewide Transportation Improvement Program (California)
- Fleet Support Team Information System
- Fédération Suisse de Tai-Jitsu (French: Swiss Federation of Tai-Jitsu)
- Fujitsu Scientific and Technical Journal
- Firefox Security Tool Kit (Switzerland)
- Field Service Team Leader
- Fonds Social Transport et Logistique (French: Social Fund Transportation and Logistics; Belgium)
- Food Service Team Leader
- Forsvarets Sivile Tjenestemenns Landsforbund (Norwegian: National Men's Civilian Armed Forces Service Association)
- Forum for Sykehusenes Tekniske Ledelse (Norwegian: Forum for Hospitals Technical Management)
- Four Seasons Total Landscaping (Philadelphia, PA)
- Faculty Survey on Teaching, Learning and Assessment (university questionnaire)
- Fort Snelling Tennis Learning Center (Minnesota)
- Faculté des Sciences et Techniques Mohammedia (French: Faculty of Sciences and Techniques Mohammedia; Mohammedia, Morocco)
- Family Support Team Meeting (Missouri)
- Fire System Testing And Maintenance
- First Steps to Market (US Civilian Research & Development Foundation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Trevor Greener, environmental health food safety team leader, said: "Listeria is a very common bacteria which grows rapidly on chilled food in the fridge, cooked sliced meats and soft cheeses.
Food safety team leader, Nick Lowe, said: "We cannot close him down.
Food safety team leader Alan Kirby said the department's attention to detail and commitment to hygiene was impressive.
Andy Marshall, food safety team leader at the council, said: "People often judge a place to eat by the cleanliness of the area where food is served and the value for money the menu provides.
Nick Lowe, food safety team leader at Birmingham City Council, said: "Our relationship with Cadbury has improved as a result of this.
The city council's food safety team leader, Nick Lowe, said the meat would have been unfit for human consumption because of problems including salmonella.