The Food Safety Research Information Office (FSRIO) at the National Agricultural Library was established by congressional mandate as a comprehensive source of food safety research information.
What does FSRIO stand for?
FSRIO stands for Food Safety Research Information Office (USDA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Farming Systems Research Institute (Thailand)
- Fédération des Socialistes Révolutionnaires Indépendants de France (French: Federation of Independent Socialist Revolutionaries of France)
- Finance Success in Recruitment Industry
- Financial Services for Reinsurance
- Fire Service Research Institute
- Florida Sinkhole Research Institute
- Florida Space Research Institute
- Foreign Source Retirement Income
- Farm Security and Rural Investment Act of 2002
- Foreign Source Retirement Income (Tax) Credit
- FirstRand Ltd.
- Food Science Research Journal
- Forum Safety Riding Jakarta
- Fachschaftsrätekonferenz (German: Student Representatives Meeting)
- Friction Stir Research Laboratory (Brigham Young University)
- Future Skully Record Label
- Facilities, Sustainment, Restoration and Modernization (US DoD)
- Federal Security Risk Manager (software)
- File Server Resource Manager (Microsoft)
- Financial Statistics and Risk Management (course)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Food Safety Research Information Office at USDA's National Agricultural Library, using information from related government food safety agencies, created the new Web site.
Your online hunt for "Salmonella research" will likely lead you to FSRIO, the Food Safety Research Information Office at www.