The system is under development by engineers from the Georgia Tech Research Institute's (GTRI) Food Processing Technology Division in association with researchers from Georgia Tech's School of Electrical and Computer Engineering (ECE) and BakeTech, Tucker, GA, a baking equipment manufacturer.
What does FPTD stand for?
FPTD stands for Food Processing Technology Division (Georgia Institute of Technology Research Institute; Atlanta, GA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FPTD
We have 2 other meanings of FPTD in our Acronym Attic
- Federal Polytechnic Bauchi (Nigeria)
- First Pactrust Bancorp, Inc. (California)
- Fidelity Personal Trust Company (wealth management)
- Film Production Tax Credit (state tax)
- Fluid Power Transmission Control
- Fonthill Platform Tennis Club (Canada)
- Fort Peck Tribal Court (Poplar, MT)
- Fort Point Theatre Channel (est. 2007; Boston, MA)
- Front Post Treble Crochet (crochet technique)
- Facility Plant Test Date (telecommunications)
- France Paradise Transport et Déménagement (French transport company)
- Federação Paulista de Tiro Esportivo (Brazilian shooting federation)
- Finite Pressure Temperature Elasticity (software)
- First-Pass Transfer Efficiency (metal finishing)
- Fluid Power Transmissions Eindhoven (Netherlands)
- Fundação Paulista de Tecnologia e Educação (Portuguese: Paulista Technology and Education Foundation; Brazil)
- Family Perception of the Transplant Experience Scale
- Farm Policy Task Force (Illinois Farm Bureau)
- Fenway Planning Task Force (Boston, MA)
- Focal Plane Target Fixture
Samples in periodicals archive:
notes Craig Wyvill, chief of the Food Processing Technology Division in the Electro-Optics, Environment and Materials Laboratory of GTRI.