The FSA are promoting the Food Hygiene Information Scheme, which gives customers online access to the results of council hygiene inspections.
What does FHIS stand for?
FHIS stands for Food Hygiene Information Scheme (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FHIS
We have 6 other meanings of FHIS in our Acronym Attic
- Federal House in Order (Canada)
- Fair Housing Initiatives Program
- Family Health International Pakistan (Islamabad, Pakistan)
- Florida Health Insurance Plan
- Family History Interview for Personality Disorders
- Florida Hospital Input Price Index
- Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (data exchange framework)
- Ferndale Home Improvement Service (UK)
- Florida Health Insurance Study
- Fondo Hondureño de Inversión Social (Spanish: Honduran Social Fund)
- Florida Health Information Systems Council
- Farndon House Information Trust
- Flexx Hockey Institute of Training (est. 2005; Mendota Heights, MN)
- Fort Hare Institute of Technology (Alice, South Africa)
- Foundation for the Harmonization of Information Technology
- Fragile Histidine Triad (gene)
- Fédération Haïtienne de Judo (French: Haitian Judo Federation)
- Five Horse Johnson (band)
- Folk Harp Journal
- Fontys Hogeschool Journalistiek (Dutch: Fontys College of Journalism)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Whatever your destination, the best reassurance when eating out comes from the Food Hygiene Information Scheme (FHIS), devised by the Food Standards Agency in Scotland (FSAS) in partnership with local authority environmental health teams.
Now the Food Standards Agency in Scotland (FSAS) is promoting the Food Hygiene Information Scheme (FHIS), devised in partnership with local authority environmental health teams, that allows consumers easy access to the results of these food hygiene inspections.