For most categories the offerings must also provide positive attributes or nutrients to encourage, such as calcium, potassium, fiber, magnesium, vitamin A, C, and E, as well as food groups to encourage, such as fruits and vegetables, whole grains, and low fat or fat-free dairy.
What does FGTE stand for?
FGTE stands for Food Groups to Encourage
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FGTE
- Functional Ground Testing
- Fédération Générale des Travailleurs de l'Agriculture (French: General Federation of Workers in Agriculture)
- Finnish Grocery Trade Association
- From Grief to Action (Canada)
- Fédération Générale du Travail de Belgique
- Faithful Guardian Training Center (Carrollton, GA)
- Fightin Gator Touchdown Club (University of Florida booster club)
- Florida Government Technology Conference
- Fluorescent Gentamicin-Thallous-Carbonate
- Fédération Générale des Transports et de l'Equipement (French: General Federation of Transport and Equipment)
- Federal Grants Trust Fund (Florida)
- Frankie Goes to Hollywood (band)
- Family Guidance Training Institute, Inc. (Clarksville, TN)
- Fonds de Garantie des Victimes des Actes de Terrorisme et d'Autres Infractions (French: Guarantee Fund for Victims of Terrorism and other Offenses)
- Ford Global Technologies, Inc. (Ford Motor Company subsidiary)
- Frankel Green Theatrical Management, LLC (est. 2008)
- Free Gift of the Month
- French Government Tourist Office
- From Genesis to Revelation (song)
- Finnish Gene Therapy Society (Kuopio, Finland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
They were grouped into nine general topics, including adequate nutrients within calorie needs, weight management, physical activity, food groups to encourage, fats, carbohydrates, sodium and potassium, alcoholic beverages and food safety.