Twice a day I would squirt 3% food grade hydrogen peroxide down into the wound very freely.
What does FGHP stand for?
FGHP stands for Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FGHP
We have 3 other meanings of FGHP in our Acronym Attic
- First Gas Holding Corporation (Philippines)
- Florida Governor's Hurricane Conference
- Fribourg Gottéron Hockey Club (Switzerland)
- Feminist Glossary of Human Geography (textbook)
- Fondation General Henri Guisan (French: Henri Guisan Foundation General)
- Fairmont General Hospital, Inc. (West Virginia)
- Fidonet Global Hypertext Interchange
- Forum Guru Honorer Indonesia (Indonesian: Indonesia Honorary Teachers Forum)
- Friends of the German Historical Institute (Washington, DC)
- Fishing Guides Home Page (website)
- Forum for Global Health Protection
- First Gen Hydro Power Corp
- Fighter Group Headquarters (Canadian Forces)
- Farrugia Grigoryan Howard Robertson (band)
- Flue Gas Heat Recovery (various companies)
- Fund for Global Human Rights
- Fayetteville Ghost Hunting Society
- Fort Gaines Historical Society (Fort Gaines, GA)
- Fort Gay High School (West Virginia)
- Female Garden Hose Thread
Samples in periodicals archive:
In any event, food grade hydrogen peroxide is the only version I personally would use, in spite of its significantly higher cost, except perhaps to clean the floors or bathroom.