The first source was a booklet entitled "A Growing Appetite for Information," funded by Agriculture Canada and published by the CAC and the Food Biotechnology Communications Network, one of several industry-funded information dissemination groups.
What does FBCN stand for?
FBCN stands for Food Biotechnology Communications Network
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FBCN
We have 4 other meanings of FBCN in our Acronym Attic
- First Baptist Church of Maryville, Illinois
- Food Bank Council of Michigan
- Food-Bound Cobalamin Malabsorption
- First Baptist Church of Mont Belvieu (Texas)
- First Baptist Church Mount Holly (New Jersey)
- Fort Bend County Municipal Utility District (Texas)
- Fellowship Bible Church North (Texas)
- First Baptist Church Naples (Florida)
- First Baptist Church Niceville (Niceville, FL)
- First Baptist Church of Narragansett (Narragansett, RI)
- Free Business Classifieds Newsletter
- Food Bank of Central New York
- Faith-Based and Community Organizations
- First Baptist Church Owasso (Owasso, OK)
- First Baptist Church of Aloha (Beaverton, OR)
- First Baptist Church of Guilford (Columbia, MD)
- Familial Benign Chronic Pemphigus (dermatology)
- Finance, Budget and Capital Programs (University of California, Los Angeles)
- First Baptist Center Point (Center Point, AL)
- First Baptist Church Pearland (Texas)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For those who wonder about connections between science and food there's The Food Biotechnology Communications Network (www.
Stirling represents both Pioneer Hi-Bred and its parent company, DuPont, on the boards of directors of BIOTECanada, the Food Biotechnology Communications Network, and the Canadian Food Information Council.