Started in 1998 by the Food Allergy & Anaphylaxis Network (FAAN), Food Allergy Awareness Week aims to educate others about the important and sometimes fatal reactions people have regarding food allergies.
What does FAAW stand for?
FAAW stands for Food Allergy Awareness Week (Fairfax, VA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FAAW
- Federal Aviation Administration Travel Policy
- Federal Aviation Administration Telecommunications Satellite
- Field Artillery Ammunition Telecommunications Satellite
- Florida Association of Teachers of Spanish and Portuguese
- Flight Attendants Against UAL (United Air Lines, Inc.) Offset
- Fellow of the Association of Agricultural Valuers (UK)
- Fellow of the Association of Auctioneers and Valuers (UK)
- Future Attack Air Vehicle
- Federal Association for the Advancement of Visible Minorities (Canada)
- First Austin African Violet Society (Texas)
- Foundation for Australian Agricultural Women (Australia)
- Federation of Australian Astrologers Western Australia
- Filipino American Association of Western Connecticut (est. 1995; Danbury, CT)
- Foot and Ankle Wellness Center (Delaware, OH)
- Force Antiair Warfare Coordinator/Commander
- Foundation for the Advancement of Aboriginal Youth (Canada)
- Fragmented Atrial Activity Zone
- Antigen Binding Fragment (immunology)
- Fabrication Plant (semiconductors)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), the lead institute at the National Institutes of Health for food allergy research, is pleased to commemorate Food Allergy Awareness Week from May 9a[euro]"15, 2010.