Before camp starts, begin by communicating with parents to find out if any campers have food allergies and, if so, ask them to fill out a Food Allergy Action Plan (FAAP), signed by their doctor.
What does FAAP stand for?
FAAP stands for Food Allergy Action Plan
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FAAP
We have 13 other meanings of FAAP in our Acronym Attic
- Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapists
- Fellow of the American Academy of Orthotists and Prosthetists
- Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Federal-Aid Airport Program
- Federation of Accrediting Associations of the Philippines
- Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics
- Filipino American Association of Pittsburgh
- Fire Alarm Annunciator Panel
- Fiscal Affairs and Administrative Policy
- Fixed Asset Acquisition Program
- Framework for African Agricultural Productivity
- Fundação Armando Álvares Penteado (University from São Paulo - Brazil)
- Fundamentals of Army Accident Prevention
- Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Fellow of the American Association of Physicists in Medicine
- Fellow of the Australian Association of Practice Managers
- Fellow, American Academy of Pain Management
- Florida American Association of Physicists in Medicine (est. 1990)
- Fellow of the American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Forum of African and Arab Parliamentarians on Population and Development