Today, most countries commit funds solely for food aid either through the Food Aid Convention, under which they have certain minimum commitments to meet, or through the World Food Programme to support its multilateral activities.
What does FAC stand for?
FAC stands for Food Aid Convention
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FAC
We have 398 other meanings of FAC in our Acronym Attic
- Flight Activity Category
- Flight Augmentation Computer (autopilot)
- Florida Administrative Code
- Florida Aero Club
- Florida Airports Council
- Florida Archaeological Council, Inc.
- Florida Association of Counties
- Flow Accelerated Corrosion
- Fluorouracil, Doxorubicin, Cyclophosphamide
- Food Advisory Committee
Samples in periodicals archive:
The secretary-general said dates are not included in the IGC's list of food items under the Food Aid Convention of 1999.
8) The Food Aid Convention (FAC), first established in 1967 as part of the Kennedy Round of GATT negotiations, was attached to the Wheat Trade Convention.