The Localism Bill and the launch of a Food, Farming and Rural Affairs Tees Valley Network are among the issues the summit will focus on.
What does FFRA stand for?
FFRA stands for Food, Farming and Rural Affairs (Weber Shandwick public relations firm; UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FFRA
We have 2 other meanings of FFRA in our Acronym Attic
- Frequency Following Response
- Frontier Force Regiment (Pakistan)
- Fuel Feed Rate
- Full Facility Revitalization
- Full Financial Report (various companies)
- Full Frequency Resolution
- Fume Formation Rate (welding)
- Radar Picket Frigate
- Fédération Française de Rock Acrobatique (French: French Federation of Acrobatic Rock)
- Fédération Française des Répliques Automobiles (French: French Federation of Automobile Replicas)
- Fund for Rural America
- Fédération des Foires Rurales Agricoles et Artisanales de Corse (French: Corsica Federation of Agricultural Rural Fairs and Crafts; Corsica, France)
- Flash Flood Risk Analysis Project
- Force Flow Requirements Analysis Planning
- Family Focus Resource Center (California)
- Federally Funded Research Center
- Fédération Française des Radios Chrétiennes (French: French Federation of Christian Radio)
- Fédération Française des Rongeurs de Compagnie (French rodent breeder association)
- Feed-Forward Rate Control (computing)
- Finland Futures Research Centre (Tampere, Finland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The panel will be made up of Jim Fitzpatrick, Minister of State for Food, Farming and Rural Affairs, Jim Paice, Shadow Minister for Agriculture and Rural Affairs, Liberal Democrat Food and Farming Rural Affairs spokesman Roger Williams and Elfyn Llwyd, Plaid Cymru Shadow Minister for Environment and Rural Affairs.
The UK Environment Minister not only has trifling matters like climate change to furrow his brown, but is also in charge of food, farming and rural affairs.