00 Hardcover The Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM) series on economics, the environment and sustainable development HD9685 Researchers from across Europe report the methodology and findings from the CASES project, Cost Assessment of Sustainable Energy Systems, a research project funded by the European Commission.
What does FEEM stand for?
FEEM stands for Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (Italian)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FEEM
We have 1 other meaning of FEEM in our Acronym Attic
- Fusion Energy Engineering Laboratory (Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya; Barcelona, Spain)
- First Environments Early Learning Center (US EPA)
- Family Education Economics Language Government Religion Technology (aspects of a culture)
- Far Eastern English Language Teachers Association (Institute of Foreign Languages, Far Eastern National University; Vladivostok, Russia)
- Faculty of Engineering Economics and Management (Riga Technical University; Latvia)
- Federation of European Explosives Manufacturers
- Fellowship in Extreme Environmental Medicine
- Field Emission Electron Microscope
- Finite Element Ecological Model
- Focal Encyclopedia of Electronic Media (computer program)
- Financial Evaluation of Ecosystem Management Activities
- Facilities Engineering Equipment Maintenance System
- Field Engine Exchange Management System
- Faculty of Electronic Engineering (University of Nis; Serbia)
- Federation of Electrical Entrepreneurs of Nepal
- Forum Européen sur l'Energie Nucléaire (French: European Forum on Nuclear Energy)
- Friends Environmental Education Network (various schools)
- Fédération des Enseignantes et des Enseignants de l'Elémentaire de l'Ontario (French: Federation of Teachers and Elementary Teachers of Ontario; Canada)
- Fiber-Edge Electro-Optic
- Field Emission Electric Propulsion
Samples in periodicals archive:
The editors (of the Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei, Italy, and the Ecological Institute, Germany) present 10 papers exploring the relationship between environmental policy integration and different modes of governance at the different levels in order to help identify which modes of governance tend to be more or less conducive for integrating environmental policy concerns.
US firm Monitor Group and Italian Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei have released their Sovereign Wealth Fund Semi-Annual Report: January-June 2010, which analyzes Sovereign Wealth Fund (SWF) transactions for the first half of 2010.
The study has been led by Matteo Bartolomeo and Stefania Borghini of Italy's Fondazione ENI Enrico Mattei (FEEM), together with the UK Centre for Environment and Economic Development and the German University of Siegen.
00 Hardcover The Fondazione ENI Enrico Mattei (FEEM) series on economics, the environment and sustainable development HM1271 The volume emerged from a five-year project under the aegis of the European Union in which over 30 partners shared insights into cultural diversity and its relationship with sustainability.
95 Hardcover The fondazione eni enrico mattei (FEEM) series on economics, the environment and sustainable development SD390 Contributors from environmental and financial institutions survey some of the interests keeping forest carbon out of consideration in international climate policies.
To address the need for mutual sharing of data around SWFs, Monitor and Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM) partnered to create one of the largest and most comprehensive databases on global SWF deals.