The FHH & its objectivesThe Fondation de la Haute Horlogerie (FHH) has been created in Geneva in 2005 by the Richemont Group, Audemars Piguet and Girard-Perregaux, to promote Technical and Precious Fine Watches all over the world, building on the authenticity, artistry and innovation that define and distinguish Fine Watchmaking creations.
What does FHH stand for?
FHH stands for Fondation de la Haute Horlogerie (French; Swiss watch foundation)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FHH
We have 31 other meanings of FHH in our Acronym Attic
- Fair Haven Grade School (Fair Haven, VT)
- Five Hills Genealogical Society (Copperas Cove, TX)
- Franciscan Handmaids of the Good Shepherd
- Freehand Graphics Studio
- Familial Hypocalciuric Hypercalcemia (aka Familial Benign Hypercalcemia)
- Federal Hill House (Providence, RI)
- Female-Headed Household
- Fetal Heart Heard
- Financial Health Hazard
- Firehouse Hose
- Franz Hitze Haus (German: Franz Hitze House; Catholic academy)
- Freie Hansestadt Hamburg (German)
- Familial Hyperreninemic Hypoaldosteronism
- Farmington Hills Hockey Association (Michigan)
- Forest Hill Hockey Association (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Family History of Heavy Drinking (alcohol studies)
- Florida Hospital Heartland Division (Lake Placid, FL)
- Five Hospital Homebound Elderly Program (Chicago, IL)
- Friends of Historic Huletts Landing (New York)
- Full Height, Half-Length
Samples in periodicals archive:
TAG Heuer is a privileged member of the Fondation de la Haute Horlogerie (FHH), the most exclusive club in the Swiss watchmaking industry.