More than 90 per cent of rear-end collisions occur when the difference in speed between the preceding and following vehicle is within 60 kmph.
What does FV stand for?
FV stands for Following Vehicle
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FV
We have 20 other meanings of FV in our Acronym Attic
- Firing Velocity
- Firm Value
- Fishing Vessel
- Fits Viewer
- Fixed-Length Vector
- Fixed-to-Variable Length Coding
- Flow Valve (industrial control description)
- Flow Volume (medicine)
- Fluidez Verbal (Spanish: Verbal Fluency)
- Folio Verso (Latin: on the back of the page)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The mirror will include an 'intelligent control unit' that will be able to prevent headlight glare from following vehicles.
Either they lose control due to speeding while switching lanes and crash into other vehicles or suddenly brake at high speed causing following vehicles to pile up.