Follow the white rabbit into adventure in Alice in Wonderland, performed by Ballet Theatre at the Solihull Arts Complex.
What does FTWR stand for?
FTWR stands for Follow the White Rabbit
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of FTWR
We have 1 other meaning of FTWR in our Acronym Attic
- FinanceNet Technical Working Group
- Fisheries Technical Working Group (various nations)
- Fishing Tournament Working Group (Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources)
- Florida Tropical Weavers Guild (Odessa, FL)
- For Those Who Gave All (military tribute)
- For Those Who Help Others (Scouts Canada)
- Fresh Talent - Working in Scotland Scheme (immigration; Scotland, UK)
- From Teesside With Love (music development project; Stockton-on-Tees, UK)
- Full Time Working Mum
- Fibertower Corporation (stock symbol)
- Four Township Water Resources Council (Richland, MI)
- Facing the Wrong Way (compilation album)
- Free Trade Warehousing Zones (India)
- Fault-Tolerant Unix (Stratus)
- Female to X
- Feminist Technology Exchange
- Fenix*TX (band)
- Field Training Exercise
- Full Time External (employee classification; student classification)
- FDDI Transmission System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Canadian company TheEotre Tout Ea Trac will follow the white rabbit with an innovative adaptation of Lewis Carroll's famous book Alice in Wonderland and for two days, on July 25 and 26, Georgian Legend: Samaia's Little Virtuosos will feature the young Georgian performers in routines to challenge their adult counterparts .
On Monday, Ardentinny and Glenfinnart Forest, on the banks of Loch Long, is the venue for an Easter Eggstravanganza, where you can win prizes for the best Easter bonnet and decorated egg, help track down the troublesome trees and follow the white rabbit through a woodland wonderland.