ATHERE will always be times when you make decisions your child will not be happy about but you have to follow your instincts.
What does FYI stand for?
FYI stands for Follow Your Instincts
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of FYI
We have 57 other meanings of FYI in our Acronym Attic
- Florida Youth Hockey League
- Huab Lodge (Namibia, South Africa (ICAO airport code)
- Fasman Yeshiva High School (Skokie, IL)
- Foon Yew High School (Malaysia)
- Future Years Homeland Security Program
- Feed Your Imagination
- First Year Inventory (autism questionnarie)
- First-Year Ice
- Fiscal Year Information
- Focus on Youth Issues (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Follow your instincts, tell him you're having none of it and tell his skin-crawling pal to get lost.