The expression of the follicle-stimulating hormone receptor in spermatogenesis.
What does FSHR stand for?
FSHR stands for Follicle-Stimulating Hormone Receptor
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FSHR
We have 1 other meaning of FSHR in our Acronym Attic
- Fire Stone Home Products (Minnesota)
- First State Heritage Park (est. 2004; Dover, DE)
- Florida Scenic Highways Program
- Florida Society of Health-System Pharmacists
- Foreign Service Health Practitioner (US Interest Section)
- Frequency-agile Solid-state HF Power Amplifier and Coupler
- Florida Society of Hospital Physician Executives (Orlando, Florida)
- Forum for State Health Policy Leadership (US; National Conference of State Legislatures)
- Field Search Headquarters (SES, Australia)
- Fighter Sector Headquarters (Australia)
- Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
- Free-Standing Hybrid Riser (oil and gas drilling)
- Friesian Sport Horse Registry
- Florida Society for Healthcare Risk Management (Orlando, Florida)
- Family Studies and Human Services (Kansas State University)
- Father, Son and the Holy Spirit
- Finnish Student Health Service
- Florida State Horticultural Society
- Focal and Segmental Hyalinosis and Sclerosis (nephrology)
- Free State High School (Lawrence, KS)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Expression of messenger ribonucleic acids of luteinizing hormone and follicle-stimulating hormone receptors in granulosa and theca layers of chicken preovulatory follicles.