DaimlerChrysler, Follett Higher Education Group, UPS, Oregon State University, and other organizations discuss the formation of the strategic marketing plan.
What does FHEG stand for?
FHEG stands for Follett Higher Education Group
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Florida Higher Education Arts Network
- Family Health Education Center (California)
- Far-End Header Error Check (ITU-T)
- Fort Hills Energy Corporation (Canada)
- Forrest Hills Elementary Community Coalition (Decatur, GA)
- Fine Homes and Estates Designation (trademark of Century 21 Real Estate Corp.)
- Foundation for Human and Economic Development (Florida)
- Foundation for Health Education and Drug Awareness, Inc.
- Fort Hays Educational Development Center
- Federal Housing Enterprises Financial Safety and Soundness Act (US Department of Housing and Urban Development)
- Family Health and Education Institute, Inc.
- Further and Higher Education Institution (UK)
- Faculty of Higher Education Lilydale (Australia)
- Fight High End Loot (Mafia Wars game)
- Fair Housing and Equal Opportunity (US HUD)
- For Her Eyes Only
- For His Eyes Only
- Fair Housing Education and Outreach Program (Total Action Against Poverty; Roanoke, VA)
- Framework for Higher Education Qualifications (UK)
- Foundation for Homeopathic Education and Research (Berkeley, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
our bookstore operator partner, Follett Higher Education Group, approached us about their Rent-A-Text program.
Two Daytona Beach Community College students failed to provide sufficient evidence of wrongdoing to justify a trial in their suit against Follett Higher Education Group Inc.