Fogarty International Research Collaboration Award (FIRCA) An additional effort is being made to build research capacity in these developing nations through the NIEHS's continued participation in the FIRCA basic biomedical research program (http://www.
What does FIRCA stand for?
FIRCA stands for Fogarty International Research Collaboration Award
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FIRCA
We have 1 other meaning of FIRCA in our Acronym Attic
- Federal Islamic Republic of the Comoros
- Finite Impulse Response Channel
- Fixed Income Rates and Currencies
- Flanders International Rally Challenge (Belgium)
- Flight Instructor Refresher Clinic (US FAA)
- Flight Instructor Refresher Course (US FAA)
- Fondazione Italiana per la Ricerca sul Cancro (Italian: Italian Foundation for Cancer Research)
- Foreign Inward Remittance Certificate
- Foundations of Independent Research and Communications (educational course)
- Fiji Islands Revenue and Customs Authority
- Fédération Inter Régionale de Caisse à Savon (French: Inter Regional Soap Box Federation)
- Fellow of the International Register of Consultant Herbalists and Homoeopaths
- Fideicomiso de Riesgo Compartido (Spanish: Shared Risk Trust; Mexican Secretariat of Agriculture)
- Flores Institute for Resources Development (Sunda Islands; Indonesia)
- Forum for International Relations Development (UK)
- Flight Information Royal Dutch Airlines (Netherlands)
- Frontal Intermittent Rhythmic Delta Activity
- Finite Impulse Response Digital to Analog Converter
- Food Industry Research and Development Institute (Taiwan)
- Fund for Integrated Rural Development of Syria