WASHINGTON -- Magnetic resonance-guided, focused ultrasound surgery is as effective in the treatment of symptomatic uterine fibroids among black women as it is in white women, Dr.
What does FUS stand for?
FUS stands for Focused Ultrasound Surgery
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FUS
We have 40 other meanings of FUS in our Acronym Attic
- Facility Utilization Survey
- Fail-Unsafe State
- Fans United for Satam (Sonic the Hedgehog TV show)
- Fast User Switching
- Fath Union Sport de Rabat (Moroccan sports club)
- Feline Urologic Syndrome
- Female Under Surveillance
- Fever of Unknown Source
- Finished Upper Story (building code)
- First Unitarian Society (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CHICAGO -- The first noninvasive therapy for the treatment of uterine fibroids provides symptom relief for 1 year and beyond without serious side effects, according to a clinical trial of MR-guided focused ultrasound surgery presented at the annual meeting of the Radiological Society of North America.