Among their topics are the effect of focused ion beam patterning on enlarging anodization window and inter-pore distance for ordered porous anodic alumina, controlling the size of magnetic nanoparticles for drug applications, single-walled carbon nanotube dispersion structures for improved energy density in supercapacitors, and plasmonic silver nanoparticles for energy and optoelectronic applications.
What does FIB stand for?
FIB stands for Focused Ion Beam
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FIB
We have 83 other meanings of FIB in our Acronym Attic
- Field Information Bulletin (Unisys)
- Fields by Information Blending
- File Interface Block
- Fires Brigade
- Fish in A Barrel
- Fishing-in-Balance Index (marine ecosystems)
- Flight Information Bulletin
- Flume Ille Badminton (French badminton club)
- Flying Inflatable Boat
- Forward Indicator Bit (SS7 MTP Layer 2)
- Forwarding Information Base
- Forwarding Information Block
- Foundation for Internet Begging
- Frame Insertion Board
- Fraud Intelligence Bureau (UK)
- Frequency-Invariant Beamformer
- Freshwater Invertebrate Biology (journal)
- Friendly Illinois Brethren/Buddy (polite form of a derogatory nickname for Illinois residents in Wisconsin)
- Focused-Ion-Beam Scanning Electron Microscopy
Samples in periodicals archive:
SSI NanoTechnology's Scientific Instruments business sells thermal analysis, scanning probe microscopy, XRF, ICP-OES, ICP-MS, focused ion beam, mask repair and radiation measurement systems.
These units include a high resolution, digital scanning, tunneling microscopy/atomic force microscope facility; a 200 KeV scanning transmission electron microscopy/transmission electron microscope; and dual beam focused ion beam units.
The discussions are grouped by sections, which include an introduction, failure analysis process overviews, failure analysis topics, fault verification and classification, localization techniques, deprocessing and sample preparation, materials analysis, inspection, focused ion beam applications, and management and reference information.