Focus on Rehabilitation and Cancer Education (FORCE) is a new lifestyle approach to cancer treatment.
What does FORCE stand for?
FORCE stands for Focus on Rehabilitation and Cancer Education
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FORCE
We have 14 other meanings of FORCE in our Acronym Attic
- Financial Options Research Centre (est. 1989; University of Warwick; UK)
- Friends of Off Road Cycling (Rock Island, IL)
- Friends of Roman Cats (San Francisco, CA)
- Force Application Processors
- Flexible Operational Resolution of Combat Air Support model
- Faversham Off-Road Car Club (UK)
- Fellowship of Orthodox Churches of Connecticut
- Facing Our Risk of Cancer Empowered (breast and ovarian cancer)
- Fiber Optic Range Cable
- Florida Organics Recycling Center for Excellence
- Foundation for Continuing Education, Inc
- Freeform Omniversal Roleplaying Combat Engine
- Fuels Operational Readiness Capability Equipment
- Fundy Ocean Research Center for Energy (Canada)
- Advanced Methods in Forecasting
- Force Combat Air Patrol
- Force Readiness Command (US Coast Guard)
- Force Flow Model
- Force Generation Model
- Force Concepts Evaluation Model