Stuart was suffering from Focal Hand Dystonia - a movement disorder which affects muscles in the hand.
What does FHD stand for?
FHD stands for Focal Hand Dystonia
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FHD
We have 44 other meanings of FHD in our Acronym Attic
- Femoral Head Diameter
- File History Database
- Fine Home Displays (FHD Unlimited, Inc.)
- Firewire Hard Drive
- First 100 Days Consulting (California)
- First Human Dose (clinical trials)
- Fishburn Hedges Design (London, UK)
- Fixed Head Disk (computing)
- Flame Hydrolysis Deposition
- Florida Hometown Democracy
- Forest Hills Drive (band)
- Fort Hood (Amtrak station code; Fort Hood, TX)
- Foulques du Haut Doubs (French sailing club)
- Foundations of Health and Disease (UCL)
- Fractional Hamming Distance (biometrics)
- Free Hit Defense (field hockey)
- Full High-Definition
- Function Hierarchy Diagram
- Fundação Humberto Delgado (Humberto Delgado Foundation; Portugal)
- Fundación Hábitat y Desarrollo
Samples in periodicals archive:
Paper topics include silent neurons in sensomotor cortices and their implications for cortical plasticity, the Vibrissa resonance hypothesis, spatial and temporal roles underlying rat barrel cones plasticity, cortical evidence, perceptual learning and referral in the tactile system, the effects of sensory deprivation in sensory function of the SI barrel cortex, the role of plasticity in sensomotor transformations, neural plasticity in the adult motor cortex, reorganization of the motor cortex after damage in the motor system, and a behavioral basis of focal hand dystonia through aberrant learning in the somatosensory cortex.