A DfT consultation, closing today, has sought to review opinion on current night flying operations at Heathrow, Gatwick and Stansted Airports.
What does FLYOPS stand for?
FLYOPS stands for Flying Operations
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Florida Youth Athletic Association
- Fly Board Product (WCCS)
- Folsom Lake Yacht Club
- Fort Lauderdale Yakfishing Club (Florida)
- Florida Youth Challenge Academy
- Finger Lakes Youth Encouraging Responsibility
- Fun Loving Youth En Route to Success
- Fly For Fun (online roleplaying game)
- Fairfield Liverpool Youth Health Team (Australia)
- Freaking Little Yellow Notes (as in Post-It Notes)
- Fellowship of Lutheran Young People (St. Michael Lutheran Church; Baltimore, MD)
- Florida Library Youth Program
- Fresno's Leading Young Professionals (Fresno, CA)
- Fine Living: Your Private Island (television travel show)
- Fine Living: Your Reality Checked (reality TV show)
- Flying Radar Target (USN/NRL Decoy Proof-of-Concept)
- Fighting LegendZ (gaming forum)
- Facial Myokymia
- Facilities Maintenance
- Facility Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
AirAsia is looking to start flying operations from June this year with 3- 4 planes and would be headquartered in Chennai.
The suspension of license would mean a halt in Kingfisher's ticket sales and flying operations till it's revoked.
Mike Hostage, commander of Air Combat Command, talked with media at Joint Base Langley-Eustis April 30 about the national security imperative for the F-22, the status of efforts to identify a root cause for unexplained physiological incidents, and risk mitigation efforts since the Raptor's return to flying operations in September 2011.
amp;#8220;GAMA is proud to be involved with the IMC Club and its proven method of promoting safe instrument flying operations and pilot currency,” said GAMA President and CEO Pete Bunce.
As such, the temporary suspension of Hawk T1 flying activity, imposed as a precautionary measure on November 8, has been lifted and all flying operations will be resumed.
A Ministry of Defence spokesman said: "Following consideration of safety and engineering advice and the issuing of a precautionary technical instruction for the aircraft by Defence Equipment and Support, the RAF chain of command has authorised the resumption of all Tornado GR4 flying operations without restriction.