ROYAL Caribbean International (RCI) is the latest cruise operator to tie up with the Singapore Tourism Board on a series of marketing initiatives under the recently-launched Singapore Fly-Cruise Development Fund.
What does FCDF stand for?
FCDF stands for Fly-Cruise Development Fund (Singapore)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FCDF
- Five College Dance Department
- Football Club Doux Duzon (French football club)
- Foundation for Children with Developmental Delay
- Fondation Canadienne pour le Développement Durable de l'Afrique (French: Canadian Foundation for Sustainable Development of Africa; Canada)
- Fuel-Cell Dynamics and Diagnostics Laboratory (Penn State University; Pennsylvania)
- Fédération Canadienne des Débats d'Étudiants (French: Canadian Federation of Student Debate; Canada)
- Fonds de Consolidation et de Développement des Entreprises (French: Business Development and Building Fund)
- Franche Comté Dépannage Entretien (French heating company)
- F Cumulative Distribution Function
- Fédération des Chirurgiens Dentistes de France (French: Federation of Dental Surgeons of France)
- Friesland Coberco Dairy Foods (Netherlands)
- False Creek Design Group (Canada)
- Four Corners Development Group (California and Maryland; software and multi-media company; est. 2001)
- Fuel Cell Distributed Generation
- Fondation Comorienne des Droits de l'Homme (French: Comorian Foundation of Human Rights; Comoros)
- Fulton County Department of Health and Wellness (Georgia)
- Fangak Community Development Initiative (South Sudan)
- Federación Cantabra de Deportes de Invierno (Spanish: Cantabra Federation of Winter Sports)
- First Contact Defence Initiative (gaming)
- Flood Control, Drainage and Irrigation Project (Bangladesh)