Topics include fluorophore-assisted carbohydrate electrophoresis, gene expression analysis by real-time polymerase chain reaction, indirect enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay, binding and inhibition assays for Siglecs, and diagnosis of Krabbe disease by use of a natural substrate.
What does FACE stand for?
FACE stands for Fluorophore-Assisted Carbohydrate Electrophoresis
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FACE
We have 150 other meanings of FACE in our Acronym Attic
- Fight Against Corruption Everywhere
- Fighter Air C2 Enhancement
- Fighter Aircraft Communications Enhancement (Air Force)
- Finchfield and Castlecroft Enterprise
- Fine Arts Core Education (Canadian high school)
- Fire - Achieving Claims Excellence (insurance)
- Fire and Auto Claims Efficiency (insurance)
- Florida Association for Computers in Education, Inc.
- Florida Association of Code Enforcement
- Florida Autism Center of Excellence (Tampa, Florida)
- Fondation Agir contre l'Exclusion (French: Foundation for Action against Exclusion)
- Forests Absorbing Carbon-Dioxide Emission
- Former and Current Employees
- Forum for Access and Continuing Education (UK)
- Forum for the Advancement of Continuing Education
- Forward Aviation Combat Engineering
- Foundation Active in Community Enrichment
- Foundation Against Companion Euthanasia (animal spay-neuter clinic)
- Foundation for American Christian Education
- Foundation for the Advancement of Chiropractic Education