These products bolster the already substantial cell imaging product offerings of Molecular Devices, which include the Fluorometric Imaging Plate Reader (FLIPR) system, along with updated versions FLIPR 2, FLIPR 3 and the Chemiluminescence Imaging Plate Reader (CLIPR) high-throughput cell-based assay screening system.
What does FLIPR stand for?
FLIPR stands for Fluorometric Imaging Plate Reader
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FLIPR
- Future Leaders in Philanthropy (Changing Our World, Inc.)
- Fuzzy Logic Inverted Pendulum Control
- Flight Plan Consistency (aviation)
- Follicular Lymphoma International Prognostic Index
- Financial Liability Investigation of Property Loss (US Army)
- FLICE-Like Inhibitory Protein Long form
- Format for Logical Information Planning and Presentation (Explainers; a representation without symbols all logic scenarios in any complex system)
- GEMSS Auxiliary Dispenser, M138
- Fish and Lake Improvement Program for the Parkland Region (Canada)
- Fluorescent Imaging Plate Reader
- Future License of Intellectual Property Registry (digital media distribution system)
- Flight Information Processing System
- Firm Level Income and Policy Simulator Model
- Forward Looking Infrared Radiometer
- Forward-Looking Infrared (Radar)
- Future Licensing and Inspection Readiness Assessment (US Nuclear Regulatory Commission)
- Front Loaded Interest Reduction Bond (Brazil)
- Forward - Looking Infrared Forecast
- Force Level Information Requirements Plan
- Forward Looking Infrared Radar System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Molecular Devices introduced the next generation of its Fluorometric Imaging Plate Reader (FLIPR) system, the FLIPR384 System, which can use either a 384 or 96-well plate and an integrated 384 or 96-tip pipettor for delivering compounds from up to three separate plates.